Enrollment for the Studium Generale courses in SoSe 22 is now open - key competencies, application training, languages.
Development opportunities for jobs and careers - open course program launched
Do you want to acquire solid professional knowledge, develop your social, communication and conflict-solving skills, or simply think outside the box with courses outside your field?
That's what the established open course program "Studium Generale" at your alma mater is for.
The following courses are now available for booking and attendance:
- Birds do it, bees do it and so can you: communicating effectively and avoiding conflict.
- Introduction to non-violent communication - finding new ways in conflict situations
- Diversity critical of discrimination: acting and working?
- Mediation in everyday management - "When two argue, the third is happy".
- Conflict management: avoiding conflicts through communication and feedback culture
- Stage fright adé! - Holding presentations without stress
- Designing flipcharts professionally
Other interesting topics of the Studium Generale are:
- Microsoft Excel 2019 - effectively use evaluation and logic functions
- Learning to play the ukulele - basic course
- Health Promoting Creative Writing (GKS) - Activating Resilience and Creativity.
- Languages: Spanish, Arabic, English and sign language
All courses can be booked now at attractive rates and attended without prerequisites.
The complete course program and the possibility to register can be found online at:
All Studium Generale events are recognized as eligible for exemption under the German Education Exemption Act (Bildungsfreistellungsgesetz). Employees whose place of work is in Saxony-Anhalt can apply to their employer for educational leave if they meet the relevant requirements for their participation.
We hope you enjoy browsing through our course program and look forward to your suggestions and proposals for upcoming course topics.