Enrollment for the Studium Generale courses in winter semester 21/22 is now open - key competencies, application training, languages.
If you want to acquire solid knowledge or stay ahead in a future job interview, the continuing education courses of Studium Generale at Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences are recommended. Here you can learn, among other things, how to argue in a quick-witted manner, how to speak Arabic or how to succeed in an assessment center in the context of future job applications.
The following courses can be booked and attended now:
- Developing Potential - Developing Personality: Use this for your life path!
- Executive career path: What's in store for me? What is expected of me?
- Quick-wittedness - never again be involuntarily speechless
- With the right questions to success
- Stage fright adé! - Holding presentations without stress
- Managing differences: How to work and live successfully with others
- Diversity instead of simplicity - Acquiring intercultural competence for successful communication in our complex and interconnected world
Other interesting topics of the Studium Generale are:
- Introduction to Occupational Health Management (OHM) for non-health scientists
- Microsoft Excel 2016 - Effective use of analysis and logic functions
- Learning to play the ukulele - basic course
- Languages: Spanish, Arabic and sign language
A complete overview can be found here.
At the Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences it is also possible to study part-time. From business administration to cross media to practice management, many courses of study are available. Information about them can be found here.